... With One Stone - Jake Duffie ... With One Stone - Jake Duffie

This is what it means to truly be hardcorrrrre!!

//Rise Against - Tip The Scale //Rise Against - Tip The Scale

Needs work, obviously. Don't bother redoing it though. Keep practicing and come up with something original. I got a sound board and an electric guitar in mint condition coming in mail soon. Hopefully, I can figure out how to use this sound board to pc and get a mic and do some recording. I already have over 15 songs written (the words). I need a good drummer, bass and vocalist to collab with so I'll see what happens when it happens.

Minotics responds:

Thank you for your comment. It's actually a bit flattering that you thought this was physically done. As this is all done digitally. :D It means I'm heading into the right direction for my sound design.

:D

Girls Like You Girls Like You

Not quite my style of music but the quality is there. I'm into a different kind of punk music. Not that I only listen to punk music since my tastes are diversified and the same thing all the time can get boring. This is still better than a lot of the pop and rap, hip hop garbage out today which is sadly saturating the mainstream...not that I really like mainstream anyway.

Minecraft - (DTS Remix) Redone Minecraft - (DTS Remix) Redone

I like it. Nice vibrant feel to it. I'll probably give you 5 when it's complete. Working on music can be tough sometimes for sure. Do your best!

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks a lot (:

Willie D Rumble 4 Willie D Rumble 4

Pretty good start for whatever the completed song will be. Look forward to hearing the rest if there is more.

WillieD891 responds:

Yep theirs more

High Score High Score

I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like this. Fantastic!

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for listening.

Thoughts? Thoughts?

Don't go too heavy with this one. Keep it flowing moderately.

TBM responds:

That was my initial thought, any ideas as to what I should add? It feels a little plain right now.

Increase Your Release Increase Your Release

I think someone low-score-bombed you here. They probably didn't listen to this all the way through, were in a bad mood or didn't like this style of music or all three. It's nothing revolutionary and rarely anything here is but it's worthy of a higher score. I think you can do better with practice. Yes, making quality original music is hard. I should know. Check out my latest uploads from the past week or so okay?

The Gamer The Gamer

That's some fuckin' skill, man! I can't get a handle at all really on FL but you owned it like a boss. I work with Magix Music Maker now.

-Full Retard- -Full Retard-

From Tropic Thunder. Great and funny movie. This has the jungle vibe to it. Although it sounds a bit redundant, just not in a bad way. Reminds me of something I might hear in a 90s RPG.