No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Great voice acting and bouncy music!

But I totally can't figure it out. The level with the giant gap of lava, there is no way to pass it. Tip my hat (if I was wearing one) to Druox for the voice-over. I think he has a future doing voice acting in video games. Make another game. I'll try to play it as well like I did this.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Interesting but you could of done without....

censoring the dialog. I mean the songs have curses in it and yet when someone talks they get censored. Makes imperfect sense. I'm really glad you updated this game and made a sequel still. It's punk but not hardcore enough. I wanted it hardcore more and less generic punk sounding. Going to give this "game" a go.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Why bother fighting a war you can't win?

As if any war was REALLY won. Casualties are high and nobody really ends up the winner. But WWII was probably the only real war U.S. has won.(?) Well at least against the Nazis. This game got too difficult and probably nearly impossible to advance any further in once the tanks come in to play. By the third tank rushing you it's obvious your fate is just about met. Good dialog storytelling between levels and the intro. Horribly cheesy narration though. Laughably bad overall...Sounds were alright, graphics average. Still worth a shot playing. Pun definitely intended!

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

I had a good laugh playing this game.

The concept and puzzle aspect to this game is incredible. 10 for originality but loses a point because it gets frustrating after level 15. I only could make it to 20 but gave up trying to get to 21. I was so close it wasn't fair. Does the game end and who can beat it?

Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School

Game sucks....don't make any more!

You can't fill up her pleasure meter. It's impossible! She doesn't like to be touched! No sense making something you can't win. Make something else. Hentai games aren't that great. Once in a while they're good but most times, meh...

Boombot 2 Boombot 2

Nice concept but execution needs work.

Never played the first one. Explosion effects were good. It's too tough though, can't get past 7 even though I can choose any level. Level editor might be kind of fun to share with other people.

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Like Boogerman if it was a brawler game sort of...

This game made my day! This is hysterical to play by the way. (Yeah I know, a triple rhyme, it's not a crime :-)) The moves were really funny to watch and I'm not easily offended from a video game. It was kind of pushing M I thought, but it's still okay for 16+ (maybe not preteens). To the author, make another game like this one day! I want it 2-4 players, in HD and on Xbox 360 Live Arcade. I'd easily pay 800 points for it, 1200 if it had a lot more combos, RPG elements, etc. Anyhow, play this game everyone. It's a classic!

Ghostscape Ghostscape

Supernatural thriller game. Chilling!

Great story overall. I like how it unravels in the diary pages. Couple of nice scary moments that might make some people jump. Got chills at the end. The codes are deciphered with the paper you pick up. It tells you what numbers are what with the symbols. Kind of makes you use your brain a bit but isn't too taxing on it. What happens if you get all pics taken perfectly. Something else after it ends?

Psionic3D responds:

Glad you enjoyed it...no nothing else happens if you do it perfectly...

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

It's an okay little game.

Nice and sweet sound effects and music! It was fun and easy. Really short game. Could've used more boxers to fight. I was hoping it would be like Super Punch-Out. A little let down for that part. Good effort and interesting. I love the Castle Crashers! :-)

Zombie Survival: Outbreak Zombie Survival: Outbreak

Damn there needs to be at least continues!

Excellent game that could've been even better. I made it to level 43 and then died after my mech blew up. I got burned in the fire. What cheapness! Give me a save function or a passcode so I can continue. I don't want to start ALL OVER AGAIN!

Placeable responds:

It's a Highscore game so obviously you can't do that :)